Supporting Children With Serious Illnesses and Their Families
A Story of Hope
We’re with you!
In partnership with Seattle’s Ronald McDonald House, University Presbyterian Church seeks to care for and support families of children receiving treatment for serious illness at Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Our teams of screened and trained volunteers regularly serve 80 families living at the Ronald McDonald House by:
- Providing dinners
- Offering relational support
- Planning activities and crafts
You can serve families at the Ronald McDonald House by making meals.
Your generosity helps provide
- home-cooked meals to food-insecure families experiencing serious illness
- sponsorships for a child to attend a week of camp
- ongoing practical and emotional support
Sign Up for Updates
Stay connected with updates and stories delivered to your inbox.
Send checks payable to UPC and “Side-by-Side” in the memo line to:
4540 15th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
For major gifts or to sponsor a special initiative, please send an email.