How to post your group on University Presbyterian Church's online group finder.
How to update your group listing
Includes instructions on how to...
- revise your group description and attributes
- open your group to new members
- close your group to new members because it is full
- mark your group as inactive (no longer meeting)
- add or remove people from your group roster
Login to post or update your group listing
To request a facilitator password, contact 206.524.7301 x205 or email@example.com
Five Purposes of Life-Changing Groups
Great information on starting and growing a healthy, vibrant small group.
- Five Purposes of Life-Changing Groups
- Small Group Agreements
- Engaging the Whole Group
- Listening, Facilitating, and Prayer
- Healthy Small Groups/Tough Situations
- Family Small Groups with Children
- Small Group Life Cycle
- Bringing Service into the Life of Your Small Group
UPC Small Group Leader Newsletter
UPC Small Groups sends out a monthly newsletter to all of our small group facilitators with the latest small group tips, news and events. To join the mailing list or send us your ideas for the newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call x205.
See the latest newsletter.